Read the case study titled “A Successful Downsizing: Developing a Culture of Trust and Responsibility” before starting this assignment.
Write a seven to Seven (7) page paper in which you also—use an outline:
- Describe (report the nuances of, recount, relate) specific practices that successful project managers apply in exercising their leadership and management roles overall. Label: Successful Leadership and Management Roles
- Evaluate (judge, appraise, analyze) Judy Stokley’s level of success in developing a culture of trust while implementing her drawdown plan as Eglin Air Base’s new Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missile (AMRAAM) program director. Provide three (3) specific examples to support the response.
- Indicate (signify, suggest, imply) three (3) key learning and behavior modification strategies that Judy Stokley used in order to address AMRAAM’s organizational problems and gain the trust of project team members. Provide three (3) specific examples to support the response.
- Analyze (scrutinize, evaluate and report) three (3) actions (not hypothetics but what she actually did) that Judy Stokley took in order to change the project team’s culture and create a relationship of trust, mutual support, and teamwork between the government and contractors. Support the response with three (3) specific corresponding examples.
- Create a personal leadership development plan for Judy Stokley so that she may be eligible for future promotions to leadership roles beyond program director. The plan should, at a minimum, focus on promoting key leadership behaviors, designate specific strategies to promote a higher level of performance relative to the position, and specify actions that Judy could take to promote the AMRAAM culture in her new role.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.