For each of the following questions, write the name of one financial statement that will supply the answer.
Question Financial Statement that Will Supply the Answer
Which Financial Statement would you find the answer?
1. How much cash does a company have?
2. What are a company’s total revenues?
3. What was the amount of dividends declared?
4. How many shares of common stock has a corporation issued?
5. What is a company’s net income?
6. How much does a company owe to its creditors?
7. What kind of expenses does the company have?
8. Does the company have preferred stock?
9. What is the current ratio?
10. What inventory method does the company use?