Hello everyone, I have an Assignment for you today. This assignment must be DONE by Friday, September 18, 2020, no later than 10 pm. By the way, I need this assignment to be PLAGIARISM FREE & a Spell Check when completed. Make sure you READ the instructions CAREFULLY. Now without further ado, the instructions to the assignments are below:
The issue of business ethics is a growing concern within companies and for consumers. Using the CSU Online Library, research one of the following ethical questions:
- Is it ethical to broadcast advertising intended for children?
- Is it ethical to advertise for products like tobacco or legal marijuana?
- Does it add any positive value to design advertisements with sexual appeal?
- Is it ethical to advertise for unhealthy food and products?
- Is it ethical to use shock or scare tactics within advertising?
After selecting one of the questions above, write a two-page essay by addressing each of the following items:
- Describe the ethical dilemma in detail.
- Explain both sides of the issue (for and against) with an eye on concerns and regulations.
- Discuss the role of government, parents, consumers, and companies.
- Formulate your opinion on this topic, and include your rationale.
Your response should be a minimum of two, double-spaced pages (APA Format). Include a title page and references page. At least two credible references should be included. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and must be cited per APA Style guidelines.
Below I have several attachments (aka CSU articles) which you will use to complete this assignment. Attachments/Articles 1-4 is for the first bullet point, articles 5-7 for the second bullet point, 8-10 for the third bullet point, 11-13 is for the fourth bullet point, 14-15 is for the fifth bullet point. The last attachment is the Study Guide. After selecting one of the questions above, please address & answer the following questions 1-4 in your response. ONLY choose 1 or 2 articles below to write on based on the question you choose to elaborate on. NO PLAGIARISM NO PLAGIARISM!!!!! NEED PLAGIARISM REPORT UPON COMPLETION!!!!