You choose a book about media and write this paper. Then if you find the book online please give me the website that i can check it. If not online, please give me the name of the book and take picture about the book that i can find it. Thank you!
Do not plagarism!!!! You JUST allow use 1 reference. But you can use same meaning, just change you words to write about that.
- Topic of the book:media effects or impact on society, groups, institutions or individuals. While that may not be the main point of the book, it should involve a significant portion of the content.
- The body of the paper should include
- brief description of the thesis, contents, key concepts
- your evaluation of the book — did you like it? Why? Why not?
- assessment of it’s applicability to the course? What did you learn that compliments or supplements what we have studies/or will study in the course?
- recommendation: Would you recommend this book to other students in the course? Why? Why not?
- Should the contents of this book be added to lecture materials or assigned reading? Why? Why not?
- Length: Three to five pages typed. (10 Arial or 12 pt. Times New Roman or equivalent)
- Title/ID: I need the following information at the top of the paper
- Date of Publication
- Good writing style is expected including
- spelling, syntax, grammar
- beginning, middle, end
- logical flow of information and other content
- YourLastName,FirstName,Course–Assignment-Semester-Year (Example: Smith,John314BookRev-F10.rtf )