Selecting an overall positioning strategy is the key to the company’s success. We learned in Chapter 6 that there are five winning value propositions (e.g., More for more, namely, more benefits for much higher price) that provide the companies with competitive advantages. Pick one of the following five (5) positioning strategies below and think about the company that aims to use such positioning strategy.
- More for more (More benefits for much higher price/more money)
- More for the same (More benefits for the same price)
- More for less (More benefits for less money/cheaper price)
- The same for less (The same benefits for less money)
- Less for much less (Less benefits for much less money)