X Axis is a renowned private cancer hospital located in Las Vegas. The hospital maintains a critical database that includes patient data for all patients. You are asked to create a BIA based on this database. If this database was inaccessible for six or more hours, what would be the impact?
- Determine what type of risk-based impacts X Axis would encounter in such a situation.
- What are the potential business impacts in the emergency room (ER)?
- What are the potential business impacts in the doctor offices?
- What are the potential business impacts in other hospital locations such as patient rooms, or surgical wards?
- Identify any other issues that might be impacted with the loss of the most prominent database?
NOTE: If you copy from any source on the Internet, I will receive a 0 on this paper.