Class discussion on Chapter 9 (Techniques) and Chapter 10 (Perspectives) in the BABOK.
- Organize all your material for your presentation.
- Be prepared to give a 9-10 slides presentation on your project (Organize an IT conference) . Your presentation can be a PowerPoint,
- Feedback needs to be constructive. Always provide positive along with negative feedback. In the instance of negative feedback, always provide solutions or examples on how they can improve.
- Make sure you can bring up all documents for demonstration.
- Time worked on the project, presentation of the project, ability to listen to constructive criticism