• Civil Rights Act, 1964. Title VII.
• Title VII prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex and national origin.
• The paper should be double-spaced in a Word document and 3-5 pages in length. You must include an APA formatted title page. You must also include an APA formatted reference page.
Use a standard Times Roman 12 point type.
• What is the Act you have chosen and summarize it in your own words?
• What is required by employers to be in compliance with the Act? What are the employee rights under the Act?
• What was the purpose and/or intent of the Act established by the state or federal government? Identify social/economic benefits.
• Who benefits by the Act and how does your ACT or Law compare with other cultural perspectives? For example do other countries have similar Acts/Laws.
• Note any changes to the Act that you have discovered in your research since the enactment date. What, why, and when were the changes made?
• Give observations and opinions about the Act. Do you believe it fulfills its original purpose?
• Include examples of persons you know who have benefited by the Act, if appropriate.
Describe your core beliefs as it relates to the Acts/Laws. Are the Acts against your core beliefs? Why or why not?