- Describe and compare procurement control and methods of purchase and contract control.
- Give examples of at least two purchase and contract control methods in use on a project with which you are familiar, or on one that you identify through research.
- Make sure your text includes:
- A clear, researched, paraphrased definition of procurement control;
- Techniques for purchase and contract control; and
- Two examples of those control methods in use on projects.
- Conclude with an example of a project not currently addressing purchase and contract control, but which could benefit from using such controls.
- Support your paper with a minimum of two current (no older than five years) scholarly sources from the CSU-Global Library, in addition to the textbook (which you must use as a source) and any course lecture material. You may always exceed the minimum number of sources.
- Your paper should be 3-4 pages long, not including the required title and references pages and any appendix you wish to include.