Prepare a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you:
- Explain the subject of the article
- Identify the contents of the article (the separate sections of the article)
- Summarize the findings of the research (usually contained in the “conclusion” portion of the article)
- Discuss the recommendations made by the researcher/author
- Critique the findings and recommendations
- Engage the audience in discussing the findings and your critique of the article
Submit (as a Word document) a correctly formatted reference page consistent with APA guidelines. The reference page will be worth 2 points of the total.
Keep slides simple, use visuals such as photos/videos/etc.
Use the 1-6-6 Rule:
1. Have only one idea per slide
2. Have, at most six bullet points.
3. Maximum six words per bullet point.
4. This slide has six bullet poitns
5. Each bullet point has six words.
6. Is this a good presentation rule?