1. Describe, compare, and contrast the four different levels of scale measurement. How can business researchers justify treating a seven-point Likert rating scale as interval? How about a five-point scale? Should a Likert rating scale ever be treated as ordinal?
2. Why might a researcher wish to use more than one question to measure satisfaction with a particular aspect of retail shopping? Give two examples of questions to measure the same satisfaction issue, such as satisfaction with buying a suit or other article of clothing.
3. What are 2 of the 5 components of construct validity? Describe each and give an example.
4. Identify two issues a researcher should consider when choosing a measurement or rating scale. Suggest one rating scale that is an example for each issue.
5. Develop a checklist of things to consider in questionnaire construction.
Please give 200 words for each item