Discussion The answer should not be too long

The S-corporation is a flow-through business entity just like the partnership. Go to the IRS website (www.irs.gov) a search for a partnership tax return (Form 1065) and an S-corporation tax return (Form 1120-S). Discuss similarities and differences that you notice between the two returns. In that discussion, include why the similarities or differences exist.

"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"