Part 1: Certification
The HubSpot “Inbound Certification” process consists of several short training courses covering the fundamentals of the inbound marketing methodology. You will learn how SEO, blogging, landing pages, lead nurturing, conversion analysis and reporting come together to form a modern inbound marketing strategy. This certification is a great opportunity to gain an additional marketable skill that will help build up your resume.
The HubSpot certification process consists of 5 online classes that have an approximate duration of 3 hours, culminating with a 50-question exam to assess your proficiency. Upon successful completion of the exam, you receive an Inbound Certification. In order to be officially certified and eligible for the points associated with Part 1 of this assignment, you must pass the exam with a score of 38/50 or higher.
In order to obtain credit for Part 1 of this assignment, you must submit a pdf file of your HubSpot Certificate. This certificate will generate once you pass the 50-question multiple choice exam via the HubSpot site.
To get started, go to:
- HubSpot Certification and select “Inbound Certification”, then “Learn More” and “Start Course” to sign into this account firstname.lastname@example.org password 2020time account and begin. Submit your pdf to this.
- If you do not pass the exam, you are allowed to retake the exam every 12 hours (up to 3 times within 48 hours).
: Website Analysis
Congratulations on completing the Inbound Certification (or if you haven’t passed yet, keep trying – you can do it)! Now armed with all of the new inbound marketing knowledge and skills, please select a website or blog you visit frequently. Navigate to your selected page and conduct an analysis of its design and functionality. To complete Part 2 of the assignment, answer the following questions:
- Website/Blog & Link: What website/blog did you select? Please include a link to the site.
- Content: Is the content of the selected website relevant for its intended audience? Why, why not? Is there anything they can do to make it more relevant?
- Social Media Integration: Is the social media component well-integrated with the website you selected? How does it work? Any recommendations?
- Call-for-Action: Does the website include a call-for-action component (a share, subscribe, donate, enter to win, etc.)? How does it work? How effective do you think it is? Can it be improved?
Part 2 of your assignment can be written in question/answer format and does not need an introductory or closing paragraph. Please make sure to include the heading from each question, to differentiate one answer from the next. Also, make sure to include a cover page! Answers 2-4 must be 300 words or more in length, cite appropriate references, include examples to support points and reference back to knowledge gathered from obtaining the Inbound Certificate.
Please follow rubric
Part 1: Certificate Rubric
Certificate: Pdf of certificate was received via in the Assignment Submission area of the course.
Part 2: Website Analysis Rubric
Website/Blog & Link: The selected website is listed, with a link included
Content Analysis: Thoroughly discusses relevance of selected website for intended audience, why it is or is not relevant, any potential recommendations, and includes examples and references to support answer.
Social Media Integration Analysis: Thoroughly discusses integration of the website, explains how it works, provides any potential recommendations, and includes examples and references to support answer.
Call for Action Analysis: Thoroughly discusses call-to-action, explains how it works, provides analysis for effectiveness, provides any potential recommendation, and includes examples and references to support answer.
Appearance & Mechanics: Headings are used to differentiate each question. Cover page included and citations are in APA format. Paper is free of grammatical, spelling, punctuation and/or typographical errors. Verb tense remains consistent throughout the entire paper. Answers meet length minimum of 300 words each.