Evidence that supports a conclusion is part of the research process. Literature reviews often accompany research papers in the form of a summary and synthesis of the published information about the research topic. Although this week’s assignment is not a literature review, it is designed to familiarize you with the practice of finding appropriate sources and information on a topic.
Find three original research articles that apply to your research topic. The articles must be
- peer reviewed,
- recent (published within 3 years), and
- statistically significant
Write a paper 300-word summary of each article in which you identify
- variable(s) – are there independent and dependent variables?,
- methods, and
Determine whether these articles are suitable for inclusion in a literature review for your research topic.
- If they are not, explain why.
- If they are, explain how the information can be used to inform practice.
Compile all summaries in one document and provide an APA citation for each article
Include a PDF of each article with your summary document.