Part 1 2 to 3 pages
Select two current or former world-class leaders of your choice and prepare a research paper that states the titles of the leaders, their countries, and their particular leadership settings (e.g. government, company, military, etc). Compare and contrast the leadership styles of the leaders based on the principles and theories covered in this course. What would you have done differently, if you were either of these leaders?
Present your findings as a Word document of 2 to 3 pages formatted in APA style.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head and title in all capital letters.
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third-person voice.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page, and it must be double-spaced between paragraphs. The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 2to;3 pages. In-text academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-text academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper- and lower-case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the reference page is not a bibliography, but it is a further listing of the abbreviated in-text citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-text citation.
Part 2 6 to 8 pages
In this assignment, you will analyze a strategic management case. This practice is a great way to understand and remember many strategic management concepts. You will read how others have applied strategic management and share your analysis of these decisions in a written report.
Choose a Comprehensive Case from your textbook, and complete the following:
- Summarize the case in no more than 3 paragraphs.
- Analyze and evaluate the company’s actions.
- What kind of specific global strategies are illustrated in this case?
- What did you learn from reading about the company’s initiatives and expansion strategy?