A topic any thinks for food infographic
An infographic is a collection of imagery, charts, and minimal text that gives an easy-to-understand overview of a topic.
After students complete this assignment, students are able to
– do research for their design project
– create visual communication for storytelling by using statistic data and information
– use Adobe Illustrator to create graphs and charts for infographics.
Students are required to
– Select a topic that they aim to study and create information graphic design.
– Gather information
– Create visual representations
– Apply graphic design principles to arrange the information and graphic design for communication effectively
– Create infographic presentation size A2 by using Adobe Illustrator.
– Include 3 sources of your information and data in the presentation.
– Submit the PDF file for printing a prototype
-a topic any thinks for food infographic