Prepare an ten-page fundamental financial analysis (excluding appendices, title page, abstract, and references page) that will cover each of the following broad areas based on the financial statements of Google:
- Provide a background on Google include, industry, economy, and outlook for the future.
- Analyze the short term liquidity of Google.
- Analyze the operating efficiency of Google.
- Analyze the capital structure of Google.
- Analyze the profitability of Google.
- Conclude with recommendations for the future analysis of Google (trend analysis).
Writing the Final Paper
- Must be ten double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.