Read the Track Software case (Integrative Case 2) in your textbook and answer Questions a-g at the end of the case. The case is cumulative and incorporates concepts learned throughout the course. Keep the following in mind as your complete the assignment:
- In Question b, calculate EPS for each year 2009-2015.
- In Question d, make sure to include each ratio listed in Table 5 of the case for both 2014 and 2015. You will have to calculate the 2015 ratio values.
- For Question d, you are required to write an evaluation of each area of performance as part of your answer. Merely citing numerical ratio values will not earn full credit.
- Note that your answers for Questions f and g do not necessarily match.
Answer all questions on an Excel spreadsheet using the same guidelines for spreadsheet development used for your homework assignments. See “Guidelines for Developing Spreadsheets” for a full description of additional requirements.
- Submit a single spreadsheet file for this assignment, do not submit multiple files.
- Answer each question on a different spreadsheet tab.
- Label all numbers, both variables and the final answer.
- Use the yellow highlighter on Excel’s top menu bar to highlight your final answer.
Complete the following problems from Chapter 7 in the textbook:
Follow these instructions for completing and submitting your assignment:
- Do all work in Excel. Do not submit Word files or *.pdf files.
- Submit a single spreadsheet file for this assignment. Do not submit multiple files.
- Place each problem on a separate spreadsheet tab.
- Label all inputs and outputs and highlight your final answer.
- Follow the directions in “Guidelines for Developing Spreadsheets.”