management information systems help Need help that knows how to RFP in notepad and specific direction to follow this a word document. Below is the PDF on how to get it corrected.
The CIO of the online grocery store Peapod has asked you to create an RFP to submit your company’s ability to develop and maintain this site.
- Create a new folder called “LastName FirstName Project 1”
- Open up Word and save the file to your Project 1 folder. Name It: project1.html
- Add all the required tags
- Title your web page: Your Name Project Proposal 1
- In the <body>, add 2 headings. Title the first heading: “My Proposal” and the second: “My Research”
- Separate the headings with a horizontal rule.
- Type up as much content that will allow you to put together an RFP for a grocery delivery website.
- Here is a link to a sample RFP http://www.entrepreneur.com/formnet/form/1173
- Find a picture of project management (use google images), download it into your project 1 folder, and add it to the “My Proposal” section of your web page.
- Add at least 3 resources to the “My Research” section of your page.
- Click here for accompanying PowerPoint instructions