- Develop an analytical and comprehensive explanation of the topic.
- Check the facts through data analysis and develop your own ideas in microeconomics.
- Explain clearly the purpose or goal of your project topic. (1) Be sure that the topic is directly related to
- What is your hypothesis? (2) Hypothesis is a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation, or, A hypothesis is a specific statement of prediction. It describes in concrete (rather than theoretical) terms what you expect will happen in your study. For further information pertaining to hypothesis click HERE.
- What are the questions that you are trying to answer? (3) Do not attempt to answer to broad aspect of your subject. Whatever topic you choose focus on one point and develop/analyze it.
- What you expect to achieve: what would be your expected conclusion? (4)
- What are the concepts/theories from the course subject that you want to use for your paper? (5)
- Review of the related literature: what are they? (6) Related literature are the list of researches, books, articles, etc., that you want to use in your paper. These are your references.
12 page paper on above Topic and points.
Answer all (6) questions separately and include/incorporate in paper.
Paper must have an executive summary and full conclusion.
APA format with at least 5 references.