Avoid plagiarism please this is the most important thing.
1. Demonstrate a deep understanding of the logistic function concepts and theories as well as supply
chain management strategies.
2. Demonstrate the ability to understand complex issues pertaining to supply chain integration and
strategic supply chain partnership.
The purpose of this assignment is to identify and apply Logistics and Supply Chain Management
concepts/tools to suggest logistics performance priorities. To this purpose, you should review about
these companies through secondary available information. Think about how you can apply the
concepts/tools that you learned in this course.
Suggest logistics performance priorities for any ONE of the following, explaining why you have
come to your conclusions:
1) FLYNAS (A low fare Airline)
2) DOMINOS (A fast food chain)
The Answer should be 3- 4 pages in length including the cover and appendices, with 1″ margins on all
sides, double-spacing, and 12 point font. The cover of the report should include title, course code and
name, your full name, and your University id number.
The Answer must follow the outline points below:
1. Executive summary (no more than one page)
– Summarize what is logistics performance priorities, what Logistics and Supply Chain Management
concepts/tools have been applied to achieve the company’s objective.
2. Background information
– Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location,
internal/external interesting facts, etc).
3. Problem Description
– Describe the objectives clearly and specifically
– The objective may involve either logistics decision-making or process improvement.
4. Application of logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools that can be applied
– Describe what specific logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools can be applied to
achieve the objective. This section should make it clear that you understand the concepts/tools you are
about to use.
5. Analysis of expected results
– Analyze the expected results of the proposed solution.