You now have received feedback from your instructor on each component of your project. Incorporate that feedback to create the final version of your project. Do not merely compile the previous assignments, but instead revise them according to the feedback you received. Cite all sources using APA formatting.
For this assignment, you will submit a 15–20 slide PowerPoint presentation. You should use information and research from your earlier project assignments to help you form the basis for your presentation and talking points. DO NOT merely copy the content from the Word .doc to the PowerPoint presentation. Remember you are to create a professional-looking presentation with visual appeal and professional formatting.
Your presentation should include:
- Slides of general information about your chosen company.
- Slides for each of the four Ps: Product, Price, Place, and Promotion. Each “P” should include key points of their marketing actions, strategies, and key concepts as it relates to each “P.”
- Slides noting your integrated marketing program analysis of the company.
- Slides noting your analysis of their marketing strategies to business success.
- Slides noting your analysis of marketing to sales plan success.
The slides should include talking points in the notes area of each slide to expand on your bulleted items and any highlighted concepts.
Submit the PowerPoint file by Friday of this week. Submissions not submitted as a PowerPoint will receive a significant reduction in points.