Instructions: This project requires you to apply the concepts and methods learned so far in the course. You are to write your responses in accordance with APA standards and cite a minimum of two (2) scholarly peer reviewed sources and at least one entire scripture verse.
Your paper submission should follow the below stated composition and formatting guidelines; and be composed unto a “Word Document.”
- Title page with a “Running head:” page number (top right), your name, course, date, and an appropriate title.
- Use double space, Times New Roman, and 12pt font.
- Upon citing works, add a separate reference page.
- These APA additions are NOT a part of the word count range of 1500-1800 words for the paper.
1. What is quality, why is it important to define?
2. How has the emphasis of quality control changed in recent years?
3. Describe some of the modern quality control techniques that illustrate this change in emphasis. (You may use some quality principles of well-known quality philosophers such as Deming, Juran, Crosby, Ishikawa, Taguchi, among others).
4. Include Biblical implications and scriptures related to quality in your essay. In other words, what does scripture tell us about quality and its importance?
Operations ManagementMcGraw-Hill Education; 13thedition (February 15, 2017) by William J Stevensone-copyTextbook with Connect access code: ISBN13: 978-1259948206