A part of new product launch strategy includes creating the product or service name. Address these questions:
- In general, how does the product name affect and interact with other new product launch concerns?
- What are two products (not listed in course materials) whose names clearly reinforce the brand in the mind of customers? Explain what the brand image implies to the consumer.
- What are the costs and benefits of using intellectual property protection mechanisms?
- How does product naming and intellectual property protection help support the success of a product? Provide an analysis.
- Your paper should be four to six pages long, excluding the title and reference list pages, which are required.
- At least four to six scholarly, peer-reviewed references that provide information and guidance for your assignment. The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources.
- Outside sources include academic and research other than the textbook, course materials, or other information provided as part of the course materials.
- Follow the formatting outlined in the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).