Seminar in Leadership
APA formatting for in-text citations and for your reference list
1250 Words (Not including Reference page)
Please include Reference Page with all utilized References (APA Format)
Please include Cover Page with Running Header
Times New Roman Text, 12 size font, Double Spaced, 1-inch margins
Analyze Famous Leader – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Provide a thorough analysis of leadership processes and outcomes for this leader.
- This report should read at least three separate sources (biographies and articles) that provide enough detail to identify specific traits and skills, behaviors, influence processes, and relevant aspects of the situation. The most useful type of source is a biographical account of the leader’s activities and accomplishments. Other relevant sources may include: an autobiographical account or memoirs written by the leader, a detailed, analytical article written by someone besides the leader, filmed biographies or documentaries about the leader, and dramatized accounts of significant events involving the leader.
- All sources should be from legitimate/respectable outlets and clearly cited in the paper.
- The minimum requirement of the paper is to identify specific behaviors and refer to relevant theories to explain why the behaviors were appropriate or inappropriate in the situation faced by the leader.
- This paper should describe some detailed incidents involving effective or ineffective behavior by the leader to support their analysis. Even better is to identify reasons why the leader was successful enough to become famous.
- Both strengths and weaknesses of each leader should be identified. Issues of ethical leadership should be considered as well. It is helpful to use quotes and detailed descriptions of selected incidents to support conclusions about the leader’s behavior and influence on followers. The source for any quotes or factual details should be clearly cited.