My business will be called Mini-Bytes. I will sell snacks and drinks that are easy to eat for people on the go. I will have seating as well as Wi-Fi for those that need to have somewhere to rest while snacking. USE attached template…
Using information from the websites and articles from the library’s full-text article databases (Academic Search Complete, Business Source Complete, and/or ProQuest Central), create a customer profile brief:
Customer Demographics and Psychographics—A review of current customer demographics—explain why this demographic profile is your primary target market.
- Develop a demographic profile of the potential customer segment.
- List at least two demographic tools you can use to help develop the demographic profile.
- Potential customer market demographics. Define the psychographic profile of your customer.
Customer Relationship Management—Find two CRM tools that help companies identify pertinent information about their customer segments.
- How will you use these tools to manage the customer relationship?
Since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite and reference the sources in APA format. The paper should be written in third person; this means words like “I”, “we”, and “you” are not appropriate. For more information see Differences Between First and Third Person.
- A 4- to 5-page paper with APA citations (2- to 3-sentence introduction, body, 2- to 3-sentence conclusion)