This week you will begin by selecting a company that you are interested in researching. Find a company in a business journal and decide on a research project that would suit the company’s needs. Submit this company and research topic to your instructor and wait for it to be approved before beginning to assemble your report.
Begin your report by completing the following sections:
- Title Page (APA formatted) (1 page)
- Introduction to the research project (Including company industry and background and what the ‘topic’ of the research will be. Also include commentary on any ethical considerations that you expect to encounter) (1 – 2 pages)
- Problem Statement (or what is your research trying to prove or disprove?) (1 – 2 pages)
- Research Objectives (or what you hope the results of the research will do for the company) (1 – 2 pages)
- References (Begin your Reference page, but add to it as needed throughout the life of the project) (1 page)