Please respond to this weeks discussion post with at least 250 words and 2 APA citations
Harrington, R. (2017). Understanding the core features needed for online systems. . Retrieved from https://www.lynda.com/Video-tutorials/Understandin…
Harrington, R. (2017). Using online project management tools. [Lynda.com video file]. Retrieved from https://www.lynda.com/Video-tutorials/Using-online…
Meredith, J. R., Mantel, S. J., & Shafer, S. M. (2017). Project management: A managerial approach (10th ed.). Hoboken: Wiley.
Project Management Institute. (2017). A guide to the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) (6th ed.). Newton Square, PA: PMI Publications.
- Chapter 10 in Project Management: A Strategic Managerial Approach
- Chapter 10 PowerPoints from Project Management: A Strategic Managerial Approach
- PMSRC – Project Management System Resource Center.
- Ahonen, J., Savolainen, P., Merikoski, H., & Nevalainen, J. (2015). Reported project management effort, project size, and contract type. The Journal of Systems and Software, 109, 205.
- Al Khatib, S., & Noppen, J. (2017). Benchmarking and comparison of software project human resource allocation optimization approaches. ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes, 41(6), 1-6.
Review the project management system (PMS) resource center: the tools and automated technologies enabling effective project management in a virtual and global environment. Examine the unique requirements of project teams and other stakeholder engagement in a geographically disbursed project management environment, including virtual collaboration, project reporting, and other issues related to global project management.
Cite a minimum of two current (published in the most recent five-year period), credible references. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find sources. Make sure to cite your sources following the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).
Post a minimum of 150-250 words for initial discussion posts. Post a minimum of 100 words for each of your required two peer responses.