Look at the company you have been analyzing for the past two weeks (CVS Health) from the perspective of manufacturing or service it provides.
First, answer the following questions:
- What products or services of the company are you analyzing?
- How are these products made or services provided?
- Does the company provide both products and services?
- Did the company outsource the manufacture of its products?
Then, complete the following tasks as part of your analysis:
- Develop a process map for manufacturing a product or providing a service.
- Look at the company from a process perspective and identify from your process map the areas that the company could improve.
- Examine whether the company is a make-to-order, make-to-stock, or engineer-to-order company.
Update your report to include the following topics:
- Product development
- Process development
Using the APA format with in text citations, cite the sources you use on a separate page.
Assignment 3 Grading Criteria
Described the products or services of the company and analyzed the development process.
Created a process map for manufacturing a product or providing a service and identified from the process map the areas that the company could improve.
Reviewed and analyzed whether the company is a make-to-order, make-to-stock, or engineer-to-order company.
Presented a structured document free of spelling and grammatical errors.
Properly cited the sources using the APA format.