Review the following lectures:
Organizations can manage their day-to-day work with ease. It is what they know and what they do best. Change, however, is more difficult to manage and coordinate. Anytime you make a change to one aspect of running a business, you discover that you must also make changes elsewhere within the organization.
- Explain how the underlying values of organization development compare to the values underlying other types of change.
- Analyze what it means to say managers should organize for both exploration and exploitation.
- Evaluate when a company might be better off taking a more limited approach to open innovation.
- Identify how designing organization structure can improve market success.
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Create a 3–5-page Word document.
- Name your file as SU_HRM5090_W4_Project_LastName_FirstName.