Project Management: Project Activities And Sequencing Scenario
Choose a scenario from the document that is titled “Scenarios” which is listed under the “Attachments” section.
Define activities for a project based on the scenario you choose. You must include the following:
- Identify the scope of the project.
- Define the needs of the stakeholders.
- Create a WBS for the project.
- List necessary tools and techniques.
- List activities, activity attributes, and milestones for the project.
Sequence the activities in a chart or diagram.
Utilize the document that is titled “Grading Guide” which is listed under the “Attachments” section to make sure all of the grading requirements are met and/or exceeded.
- Complete the assignment using your own words with correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar in APA format. No plagiarism.
- If you are not using your own words or if you are quoting any information or definitions, make sure to cite the information by using proper APA format citations and don’t forget to include the source of the information as a reference on the references page by using proper APA format.
- Read and use the attached PDF and/or Word document(s) listed under the attachments section in order to understand the necessary information in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely.
- Read and use any other attachments listed under the attachments section in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely, if applicable. Do not forget to include any other attachments as references and to use citations from them, if applicable.