Project Proposal: Approval Phase – Part 1
This project has multiple parts and I need only Part 1 completed for now. You can use the Part 2 instructions to have a better understanding of how to complete Part 1.
Part 1 Assignment Requirements (COMPLETE THIS PART – USE PART 2 FOR REFERENCE):
Select an idea for a project that your current or past employer could benefit from for the 2nd part of the assignment.
Write a 350- to 700-word project proposal summary:
- Describe the project.
- Describe the stakeholders and how they will benefit from the project.
- Include an outline of the Project Charter for proposed project.
Write a 1,250- to 1,500-word Project Proposal for the project selected in Week 2 that includes the following:
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of the project manager.
- Determine the appropriate stakeholders and their roles within the project.
Create a Project Charter including the following:
- Project purpose
- Measurable objectives
- High-level requirements
- Milestone schedule
- Proposed budget
- Parties responsible for project’s success
Explain the benefits of implementing this project as compared to doing nothing.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Complete the assignment using your own words with correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar in APA format. No plagiarism.
- If you are not using your own words or if you are quoting any information or definitions, make sure to cite the information by using proper APA format citations and don’t forget to include the source of the information as a reference on the references page by using proper APA format.