This is a Library Research assignment. Please follow the steps below to find one of the articles listed and discuss the questions that follow:
- Enter the CTU Library, and select “Find Article and Ebooks.”
- Select the ABI Inform Collection (ProQuest) database.
- Search for 1 of the following articles:
- Asadi. (2015). An investigation into risk management strategies in projects.
- Ahmed, Fekete, & Ligetvári. (2015). Risk evaluation of strategic indicators.
- Use the Cite icon to find the APA 6th Edition format of your chosen article.
- Review the Risk Control section of the chosen article to use in your risk management plan.
You will continue to add to the Project Risk Management Plan document that you created in Unit 1 and revised in Units 2 and 3. This week, you will complete the Project Risk Controlling section using the article you found in the CTU Library and other reading materials.
- Update any previous sections as needed based on instructor feedback or a review of the project information.
- Using the articles you located in the CTU Library and your other reading materials, discuss the following:
- Your plan for reviewing the risk responses noted in Unit 3
- Your plan for identifying new risks in the project
- Note: Be sure to include the pages with only section headings and TBD as content that will be completed in later units.
Needs to be 750-1000 words. Here is the cite and the download to the above mentions article that it was referencing to in Part One. Thank you so much for the help.
Asadi, Z. (2015). An investigation of risk management strategies in projects. Marketing and Branding Research, 2(1), 89-100. Retrieved from https://proxy.cecybrary.com/login?url=https://search-proquest-com.proxy.cecybrary.com/docview/1794651477?accountid=144789