This assignment consists of two (2) parts: a project schedule, and a written response. You must submit both parts as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the part of the assignment it is written for.
Part A: Project Schedule
(Submit as one  Microsoft Project file)
- In Assignment 2, you developed a project plan. Now, using the information from your project proposal, create a multi-level work breakdown structure (WBS) and detailed project schedule.
Your project must include the following criteria:
- The project must consist of at least twenty-five (25) tasks.
- Each task must contain a start date, a finish date, and have main staffing and non-staffing resources assigned.
- Assume that your work activities are completed during normal weekdays (no weekend work) under normal conditions (8 hours per day).
- In terms of holidays, you can assume no work will be done the following days: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Good Monday, Friday before Memorial Day, Memorial Day, the business day before Independence Day, Independence Day, the Friday before Labor Day, Labor Day, the day before Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving), the business day before Christmas, Christmas Day, the business day after Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve.
Part B: Written Response
(Submit as a Microsoft Word file)
Write a one to two (1-2) page response in which you:
- Analyze your project in terms of project completion, critical path, and slack / float. Specifically, be sure to answer the following:
- When will the project be completed?
- What is the critical path for the project?
- How much slack / float is in your project? What activities have the greatest slack / float?
- Summarize the recommendations or improvements you would make to your project schedule. Specifically, be sure to answer the following:
- Identify the top three (3) activities that you believe could impact the project completion date.