each answer should be at least two to three sentence
Proof and Action
- Can you add more to it?
- What evidence is missing?
- Where and how will you find more?
- Based on the decisions what actions are you recommending?
- What actions will you take?
- Are the actions practical and real-world examples?
- Provide order to the actions to be taken.
- Can the issue/problem be defined differently?
- Are there any holes in your diagnosis?
- Could a different diagnosis be made?
- What’s the biggest downside of your decisions?
- What adjustments would you make?
- Have you been objective and thorough in your diagnosis and evaluation?
- Have you accounted for factors that key individual(s) could not control?