- Why did the “Great Stagflation” present a huge problem to the Keynesian Theory? Why could this theory not explain the phenomenon of stagflation?
- Summarize Friedman’s critique of managing aggregate demand to maintain full employment.
- How did Friedman’s theory provide an explanation for the phenomenon of stagflation?
- State the key proposition of Say’s Law. What insight does it contain regarding the nature of human cooperation under a system of division of labor?
- Using the insight provided by Say’s Law, explain the consequences of a significant distortion of the structure of production relative to consumer preferences. How does the initial crisis or cluster of errors snowball into a recession?
- Explain the concept of the “order of goods” as used by the Austrian Economists. How does this relate to the concept of “stages of production”?
- Draw, label and explain the Hayekian Triangle. How does this diagram provide a concise depiction of the process of production in a market economy?
- Explain the process of inter-temporal coordination that takes place in response to an increase of savings on the free market. In doing so, utilize the Hayekian Triangle, the loanable funds market and the PPF.
- What are the consequences of an artificial lowering of the interest rate by the central bank in the Austrian framework? How does this lead to inter-temporal dis-coordination? In doing so, utilize the Hayekian Triangle, the loanable funds market and the PPF.
- When the cluster of entrepreneurial errors that result from an artificial lowering of the interest rate are revealed, what, according to the Austrian School, is the best policy response to minimize the length of the recession that will follow?
- How does this policy response differ from those advanced by the Keynesians? What are the theoretical differences that drive these differing policy recommendations?
Timelyacademicessays.com is one of the leading companies in assignment writing service based in the UK with customers’ goals in mind. Our main objective is to work is to attend to the varying need of customers regarding writing assistance or any other queries regarding any subject
Online Chat 24/7