Submit a one- to two-page document that will provide a profile of your chosen struggling company.
This must cover the critical elements below. You are expected to provide a minimum of two to three paragraphs for each of the three critical elements, which include: management planning, employee’s perception and organizational culture, and communication.
Toyota (specific to recalls over the last decade)
- The Toyota Recall
- What Really Happened to Toyota?
- Can Toyota Recover Its Reputation for Quality?
Specifically, the following critical elements below must be addressed:
I. Profile of a Struggling Company
- Assess how the management planning practices interfere with or prohibit the organization’s ability to optimally function. You could consider using the fundamental principles of management in your explanation.
- Describe how the employees’ perception and organizational culture have been impacted by management’s performance. You could consider the connections between management and its impact on culture.
- Explain how communication has played a part in management’s inability to increase employee performance. You could consider the connections to specific communication barriers that exist within the organization.
*Guidelines for Submission: One to two pages in length with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and citations in APA style.