This is an individual assignment. There will be three case assignments relating to the week’s readings to read and analyze. The format for case write-ups should be as follows:
- Case write-ups should be submitted on canvas and should be double-spaced using a common font such as Times New Roman or Arial 12 point font.
- At the top, left corner of the first page of the case, please include the following information:
- Case write-ups should include the following:
Section 1: Introduction – a summary of the case and what you will address in the write-up.
Section 2: Thorough answers to questions. Each answer should be discussed in its own paragraph(s).
Section 3: Conclusion – A synopsis of the case and any concluding remarks.
- The following criteria will be utilized in assigning grades to case write-ups:
- Response received/posted by the deadline
- The write-up reflects a clear understanding of the case
- The write-up reflects critical thinking and the application of appropriate concepts/ideas from the course
- The write-up reflects critical thinking and original ideas, not answers directly out of the textbook or another outside source
- The write-up has an appropriate length of at least several paragraphs.
- The write-up is well written, reflecting clarity of thought, as well as correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- The student appropriately cites (i.e., using APA guidelines) any outside sources, including the course text, that were used in formulating the case write-up
- You may find the Purdue Online Writing lab, https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_style_introduction.html, (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)helpful in ensuring that your citations and references are APA compliant.