Give (in no less than 200 words) two examples – other than those in your textbook – of companies you believe would require somewhat unique types of management accounting information because of their unique competitive strategy and explain why. (SLO 1 & 2)
- Respond to the question thoroughly. This is a formal assignment with a minimum of 200-250 words.
- It should include at least one reference from relevant peer-reviewed journal articles and/or books found within the online LIRN library or other reputable sources.
- These must be properly cited in APA format. Remember you can also use your textbook.
- See your Course Summary for due dates.
Second and Third Posts:
- Reply to at least two classmates’ posts. Your response to your classmate’s discussion needs to be substantive, meaning it should add something new to the original comment, including a level of depth that enriches the discussion (i.e. reflecting on their response, applying their comment to the workplace, the literature, etc.).