CASE 10.1 Power Force Corporation (pp. 401-405)
This paper is to be typed in APA format and must be 6 pages in content excluding the title page and the reference page. The paper should have the following headings in APA style format: Introduction, Question 1, Question 2, Question 3, Question 4, Conclusion. References should be on a separate page. The textbook must be cited where it is paraphrased or quoted and you are required to use at least two other sources other than your text. You are required to follow the writing requirement.
Provide substantial insight and discuss to the following case questions:
- Compare and Contrast the three options from the perspective of customer service. Which will provide the best level of service? Why.
- Compare and contrast the three options from the perspective of cost. Which one will provide the most economical solution for PFC. Why?
- What types of functional and cost trade-offs will Himmer need to analyze?
- Which distribution option gives PFC the best opportunity for future success? Why?
General Policies: If references are required or used, citation of such references is mandatory. ALL PAPERS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN APA FORMAT. THIS INCLUDES INITIAL DISCUSSION POSTS (12 point Times New Roman font, 1 inch margins). A specific style guide for APA format can be found at http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/. A power point presentation that reviews APA style has also been provided under the Information Tab in the classroom and there is an example paper provided in the Getting Started folder under the Content Tab. The following writing requirements must be followed for all initial discussion posts and papers submitted:
- References MUST be cited within your paper in APA format. Your reference page and in-text citations must match 100%. Papers without in-text citations will earn failing grades.
- Always include a cover page and reference page with ALL submissions (even initial discussion posts)
- Provide the EXACT web link on the reference page citations for all online sources – do not provide just the home page, but the EXACT LINK – I check all sources
- No abbreviations, no contractions – write formally
- Write in the third person formal voice (no first or second person pronouns)
- Write MORE than the minimum requirement of the word count assigned
- As always, the word count is ONLY for the BODY of the paper – the cover page, reference page, and / or Appendix (if included) do not count towards the word count for the paper
- Indent the first line of each new paragraph five spaces
- Refer to the example APA paper in the getting started folder under the content tab if you need an example. Also, a Power Point is provided under the information tab that addresses APA format.
- Use double-spacing / zero point line spacing, a running header, page numbers, and left justify the margins.