History of FDA
The purpose of this paper is to explore the micro impacts and purpose behind the FDA impacting businesses today. When organizations are put into place they have an impact both on the employees, employers and company as a whole. In this paper explore the purpose in creating the organization, what laws they have impacted and critically think about how their role might change or be modified through time.
This paper is worth 10% of your overall course grade.
Presentation of research question (5 points)
Peer response to research question (5 points)
Paper Components: (40 points)
Write this paper in the following sections. Use a heading to indicate each section.
- Introduction: Present your topic. Briefly discuss why the organization is important to businesses today.
- Intent/Purpose of the organization Research the purpose of the organization. Start with why they were created? How was the role defined?
- Legal Governance: What rules or laws have been created by the organization? Clearly presented the rules and discuss the implications.
- Application of rules: What court cases have challenged these rules or further defined these rules? Find at least two examples of cases where the organization has had to have some role.
- Moving forward: Based on your findings and understanding of the world today -how might the law evolve? change? modify?
The length of this paper should be 4-5 pages (double spaced)
I encourage you to provide a heading for each section to this paper.
Please include a Works Cited of at least 4 sources that you used in presenting your ideas.
Criteria for assessment of this paper:
- Knowledge of the organization
- Knowledge of the Historical Purpose of the organization
- Knowledge of the relevant laws
- Writing/ Organization / Presentation of Ideas
- Ability to Critically Think about the topic / Understanding goes below the surface level