* In a minimum of 5 paragraphs write a summary in your words of the entire article. In 3 paragraphs state your opinion concerning whether the law, regulation or legal theory should even apply to business versus whether the nature of the free market provides sufficient means to encourage the business to conduct itself legally or ethically.
* Newspaper’s name, the article’s headline, the date of publication, and a link to the article (which I have provided the article.)
* Identify the company that violated or is alleged to have violated a specific law, regulation or legal theory.
*Identify the nature of the company’s business as described in the article (Use: “Wal-Mart is the world’s largest retailer”)
*Identify by name or describe the law, regulation or legal theory the company violated or is alleged to have violated.
* Identify the consequences imposed on the company for violation of the law, regulation or legal theory or the consequences that could be imposed on the company in the event it is found responsible for violating the law, regulation or legal theory.
* Identify the public policy objective the law, regulation or legal theory is designed to achieve.
* Please site all sources